ON SALE! Most sale items are IN STOCK and ready to ship at the time they are added to your shopping cart (manufacturer/distributor clearance sale items being the exception). No backorders are accepted on sale items unless otherwise specified.
Manufacturer SALE - this product is on sale at the manufacturer. If we do not have stock we can order the item at the sale price directly from the manufacturer. We cannot guarantee availability of manufacturer sale items.
• Road no.: E75 09
• DC Digital Extra Version
• Digital Sound
• Doehler & Haass Decoder
• extra mounted handrails in low-material thickness
• three-point support
• finely detailed chassis
• finest paintwork and printing
• functioning pantographs (mechanical)
• reproduction of machine room
• LED lighting
• metal arrangement of rods
• metal wheels and frame
• true-to-original different front windows and lanterns
• prototypical multipart roof-fittings
• high maintainability due to simple dismantling of the body
• re-lubrication of the engine bearings and screws is possible through
holes in the PC board and gearbox cover or after dismantiling of the body
AW Freimann performed a general overhaul of the locomotives E75 09, E75 55 and E75 69 between 1960 and 1961. Apart from ly invisible changes such as hard manganese plates on the axle guides or new wiring, the front ends of the locomotives were visibly modified. The window screens were replaced by new, rubber-mounted windscreens.