The Wurttemberg version of this Gm car was built from 1907. Altogether 1,813 units were produced at different waggon factories until 1911. The characteristic of the Wurttemberg cars was the subdivision of the side panels into 8 segments and the steel waggon door. The undercarriages had an additional fish-bellied girder. These Wurttemberg cars only existed without a handbrake.
After the First World War, numerous cars of this construction type came to the DRG where they were classified in the Hannover class district.