- Metal wheels
- Tip bearing wheelsets
- Precise replica of board joints
- Fine replica of the wheel bearing
- True to original brake unit
- Individually mounted handrails
- Individually mounted signal holder
Although its payload was lower than that of the newer cars of Classes Gm and Glm, Bavaria was not able to dispense with the older G-cars. In particular when transporting lighter package freight, e.g. products of the large glass industry in the Bavarian forest, the limited load-bearing capacity did not play a role. Therefore the older cars also had red-brown livery after 1912 and were assigned to the newly created 'Regensburg' grouping. All cars with a payload of less than 15 tonnes were included in this group.