Rectangular mechanical signal tower with four-storey water tower built in the middle in the architectural style of the modern objectivity. The original clinker-built construction with flat roof from 1931, classified as a historical monument, includes a room for wire strainers on the ground floor and the switch room on the bright, largely glazed first floors of both aisles.
The building this kit is based on dates from Era II.
This kit has been pre-weathered at the factory.
Dimensions: 160 x 80 x 174mm