2nd class passenger coach, type EW IV, type B, belonging to the Swiss Federal Railways.
• In updated design
• Bogies with yaw dampers
• Item no. 6260017: modified running number
The standard coaches of the type EW IV were delivered from 1981 to the SBB and form one of the largest Swiss coach fleets with 500 vehicles. The coach body is produced as a welded steel lightweight construction. Travellers loved these coaches due to their generously-sized interiors with face to face seating, and the fact that they ran smoothly even at high speeds. The EW IV coaches have been subjected to diverse modernisations, but still run today across almost all of Switzerland.
- Coupling: NEM shaft 355 with close coupling mechanism
- Scale: 296
- Epoch: VI
- Interior fitting: Model with interior furnishing
- Railway Company: SBB
- Interior lighting Article number : 946901
- Control: DC Analog
- Interior lighting: Retrofittable
- Length over buffer: 165 mm