Electric locomotive 193 658 belonging to MRCE, rented out to SBB Cargo International.
• Baptised with the name "Vierwaldstättersee"
• Finely detailed model with four pantographs
• Cross-border service in freight transport
• Switchable headlight/tail light with DIP switch
• In cooperation with Railcolor Design
SBB Cargo International is expanding its Vectron fleet, and since December 2021 has been procuring rental locomotives from the leasing company MRCE (Mitsui Rail Capital Europe).
The newly-drafted design with the umbrella name "Shadowpiercer" is based on the original Alppiercer design and is painted in the base colour of the leasing company MRCE.
The name designation of the locomotive is typical for designs by Railcolor, which now bear the name and layout of Swiss lakes on all four corners. The Vectron fleet is equipped with the country packages for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Holland (DACHINL).