3 piece set Electric multiple unit (EMU) class 411 of the Deutsche Bahn.
The set contains a 1st class end wagon type Apmzf 411.0, a dining wagon type WRmz 411.2 and a 2nd class end wagon type Bpmzf 411.5.
■ End wagons with green stripe available for the first time
■ Curve-dependent, automatic tilting of the car body
■ Function decoder factory-installed for white/red light change
■ Rigid close coupling with moveable corridors between the wagons
■ Digitally switchable light and sound functions
"ICE-T" is the collective name for the Deutsche Bahn''''s high-speed trains 411 and 415. The trains are designed for traffic on upgraded lines which usually have a higher gradient and numerous curves; so these multiple units are equipped with tilting technology. The maximum permitted speed of the ICE-T is 230 km/h.
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Traction tyres - 2
- Interior lighting Article number - End coaches: 945301, middle coach: 946701
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Coupling - In-house produced coupling
- Minimum radius - 192 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units according to NEM 651 standards with plug-in fixture
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.