Still More Fun with the ICE 3
You're ready for a scorching fast trip. You already have your finger on the button of your Märklin Power Control Stick. Before the departure, you first take the roof off one more time and assure yourself that all of the passengers have found their seat. Everything ready? OK! Let's go!
Prototype: A high-speed train based on an ICE 3.
- Operation easy as child's play thanks to the Märklin Power Control Stick
- 5-part train with a length approximately 63 cm / 20-1/2"
- Different sounds and lights included
- Childproof magnetic couplers
- Very realistic train design
- Rugged and battery-driven
- Cars include interiors and removable roofs
Model: The train has a battery drive and magnetic couplers between the individual cars. It also has a permanently coupled unit consisting of a powered end car and a passenger car with a built-in battery pack. The cars have interiors and removable roofs for a variety of play options. The train has 3 speed levels in forward and reverse, 3 sound functions, and dual headlights. Train length 52 cm / 20-1/2".
Contents: 15 sections of curved plastic track, 10 sections of straight plastic track, 1 left turnout, 1 right turnout, and a handy wireless Märklin Power Control Stick. A rerailer and 4 each AA and 2 each AAA batteries are included. This set can be expanded with the plastic track from the Märklin my world assortmen