Prototype: Five different design German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) passenger cars. One type Bvmkz 810 passenger car, two type Bpmz 811 passenger cars, one type WRmz 137 dining car, and one type Dmsdz 813 baggage car. Version with "Touristikzug" / "Tourism Train" paint scheme. The cars look as they did in 1995.
Model: All of the cars have underbodies specific to the type of car. The type Bvmkz 810 has Fiat type Y 0270 S trucks with anti-roll shock absorbers. Both type Bpmz 811 cars have type MD 52 trucks without a generator. The dining car's trucks have disc brakes, magnetic rail brakes, and anti-roll shock absorbers. Structural features of the pressure tight cars include SIG diaphragms, entry doors, and windows. All of the cars have factory-installed LED interior lighting. They also have operating current-conducting couplers. One car has built-in marker lights. Total length over the buffers approximately 142 cm / 55-7/8".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Operating current-conducting couplers.
- One car has built-in marker lights and a mounted pickup shoe.
An electric locomotive to go with this car set can be found in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39171.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Dual red marker lights.
- Built-in LED interior lighting.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 5