Prototype: 5 different type German Federal Railroad (DB) express train passenger cars, for the express train D96 "Isar-Rhône", with the routing Munich - Kempten - Lindau - Zürich - Bern - Geneva. 1 type AB4üm-63 express train compartment car, 1st/2nd class. 3 type B4üm-63 express train compartment cars, 2nd class. 1 type BRbu4üm-61 express train half dining car, 2nd class. All of the cars in chrome oxide green basic paint scheme. The cars look as they did around 1965.
Model: The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". The express train passenger cars have type Minden-Deutz trucks. All of the cars have factory-installed interior lighting with warm white LEDs. The express train half dining car has a factory-installed pick-up shoe. The entire car consist can be supplied with current by means of the factory-installed current-conducting couplers. A fixed, defined sequence of cars is prescribed to do this. Each of the express train passenger cars has 10 miniature figures as passengers. Total length over the buffers 141.8 cm / 55-13/16".
- Express train D96 "Isar-Rhône", with the routing Munich - Kempten - Lindau - Zürich - Bern - Geneva.
- All of the cars include factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Each express train passenger car has 10 miniature figures as passengers.
- Current-conducting couplers between the individual cars.
Another express train passenger car set is also available only for Insider members under item number 43385. The class V 320 heavy diesel locomotive is ideal with the 43935 and 43385 express train passenger car sets. The locomotive is also available exclusively for Insider members under item number 39320.
This express train passenger car set can be found in a DC version in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 23132 exclusively for Trix Club members.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Built-in LED interior lighting.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Era 3