Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) type Tdgs 930 dump car with a hinged roof, in a reddish brown paint scheme with advertising lettering "Westdeutsche Quarzwerke Dr. Müller" (Dr. Müller West German Quartz Movements). The car looks as it did starting in 1970.
- Hinged roof covers can be opened and closed.
- Model of a Mercedes Benz LP 608 truck included.
- Model of a conveyor belt included.
- Car type ideal for unit trains.
- Very finely detailed construction.
Model: The car is finely detailed, with many separately applied details. There is a separately applied chute extension. The hinged roof can be opened and closed. There is a model of a Mercedes Benz LP 608 ("Wörther 1") truck included from Schuco. A model of a conveyor belt from Preiser is included.
Length over the buffers approximately 11.2 cm / 4-3/8".
DC wheelset E700580.