This Model is available to Marklin Insider Club members only. Please email/fax us your order form included with your next Insider Club mailing to reserve your model.
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class V 320 diesel locomotive in crimson paint scheme of Era IIIb. The locomotive looks as it did around 1965.
- Completely new tooling for Insider members.
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature.
- Warm white LED headlights change over with the direction of travel to dual red LEDs.
- Frame constructed of metal and the body made of plastic.
- Engine room lighting and cab lighting.
- Engine room is modelled.
- Separately applied grab irons.
This locomotive is completely new tooling. The frame is constructed of metal and the body is made of plastic. Both trucks are powered. The locomotive has a motor with a bell-shaped armature. Triple warm white LED headlights change over with the direction of travel to dual red LEDs. The engine room is lighted and has imitation details. There is cab lighting. The level of detailing is high and includes an extensive, fine paint scheme and lettering. The locomotive has good pulling power due to its high weight. There are separately applied grab irons. Length over the buffers approximately 105 mm / 3-5/8".
ORDER DEADLINE - February 28, 2022