Diesel locomotive Vs 72 (ex 2095 004) of the Pinzgauer Lokalbahn.
■ Model in ruby red livery and current operating condition
■ With the coat of arms “Wald im Pinzgau”
■ Finest details: freestanding handrails, delicately designed lamp rings and perforated ventilation grille on top of the roof
■ The headlights can be partially or entirely switched off with a DIP switch
The diesel locomotives of the class 2095 were purchased from 1958 onwards. Over decades they formed the backbone of the diesel-powered narrow-gauge lines of the ÖBB. On July 1, 2008, the country of Salzburg took over the Pinzgauer Local railway from the ÖBB and with it some of the 600 hp locomotives. The diesel locomotives operating on the "Krimmler Bahn" are used for freight trains and cycle tourism trains.
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Traction tyres - 2
- Minimum radius - 200 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Head light - Both sides of the vehicle are equipped with direction dependent triple headlights.