Diesel locomotive class 132 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
■ With a narrow belt on the side walls
■ A powerful, reliable model for prototypically long trains
■ In digital mode with individually switchable headlights or taillights
■ With Henning sound
The design of class 132 was based on previous experiences with classes 130 and 131. The DR procured 709 units of the optimised locomotive with an integrated electric heating system from the Voroshilovgrad locomotive factory in the Soviet Union. The maximum speed was determined at 120 km/h, the power output of the versatile useable locomotive was 3,000 hp.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 358 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 267 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 6
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX16
- Head light - 3 headlight, dependent on the direction of travel/2 tail lights, dependent on the direction of travel