Anniversary train set 150 years of railways in Vorarlberg- consisting of an electric locomotive class 1670 and four coaches of the Austrian Federal Railways.
The train set contains an electric locomotive class 1670, three Schlieren coaches type Bpo and a Spanten baggage coach type Dih.
■ Authentic train formation of the P 5519 (Bregenz – Landeck) in the 1980s
■ Locomotive with PluX22 interface and sound available for the first time
■ In digital mode with individually switchable headlights or tail lights
■ With switchable driver’s cab lighting in digital mode
■ Premiere: Schlieren coach after overhaul of coach body; in green livery
■ With set of etched signs included
The opening of the Vorarlberg Railway (Lindau - Bludenz, Lauterach - St. Margrethen and Feldkirch - Buchs) on July 1 1872 marked the beginning of the railway era in Vorarlberg.
To improve the economic efficiency of the Vorarlberg Railway, a direct connection with the railway network of the monarchy was indispensable. Thus the Vorarlberg Railway was practically the first realised train connection project with the other railways in Austria. It was opened together with the Arlbergbahn in 1884.
- Interior lighting Article number - 40420
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Interior fitting - Driver''s cab
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 2
- Flywheel - yes
- Head light - Direction dependent triple headlights and one tail light
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Interior lighting - Yes