Wagon set 1 with three type Y/B 70 passenger coaches of the railway company of the German Democratic Republic (Deutsche Reichsbahn).
Consisting of one 1st class type Ame passenger coach, one 2nd class type Bme passenger coach and one 2nd class type BDmse passenger coach with baggage compartment.
• With different train route signs enclosed
• Finely-detailed models with separately attached plug-in parts
• With prototypical interior fittings
From 1970, the German State Railway procured the type Y/B 70 coaches, a further development of the UIC-Y coaches. These were compartment coaches for express train transport. Until the 1980s, these trains remained the preferred vehicles for the transit trains from Berlin - Western Germany, and for other international long-distance trains. They were also regular visitors to Western Germany as part of the Inter-Zone trains.
- Coupling: NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- AC Wheel set Article number: 40196
- Scale: 294
- Epoch: IV
- Article number: 6200028
- Interior fitting: Model with interior furnishing
- Railway Company: DR
- Interior lighting Article number : 40420
- Interior lighting: Retrofittable
- Control: DC Analog
- Length over buffer: 846 mm