2nd class passenger coach type Y/B-70 of the Czech State Railways.
* The model has a different running number than 64864.
* Model in current "Najbrt" livery
It was the company Bautzen that delivered the largest quantity of Y coaches outside the GDR, means to the Czechoslovakian CSD. Each compartment of the czechoslovakian passenger coach had single-hung windows and the upper window was slid in front of the lower window. Even today, the CD uses the coaches on a regular basis.
- Interior lighting Article number - 40420
- Interior fitting - Model with interior furnishing
- Interior fitting - Interior lighting can be retrofitted