Diesel locomotive T478 3208 of the of the Czechoslovak State Railways.
• For the first time with PluX22 interface and PluX22 sound decoder in this livery
• Design in red paintwork with yellow banderole
• Finely-detailed model with many separately attached plug-in parts
• Light functions in accordance with CSD prototype
• With set of etched signs included
The so-called "Taucherbrille" (Diver's goggles) or "Brillenschlange" (Spectacled cobra) was developed and built at CKD in Prague. The initial prototypes of the diesel locomotive class T 478.3 were produced in 1968. In total, 408 examples of this striking locomotive were built.
The Taucherbrille underwent several colour changes over the course of time; from 1988 it was painted red with a yellow banderole and grey roof as the standard livery.