Steam locomotive 011 062 of the German Federal Railway.
Drive on three axles of the tender and via cardan shaft on all three locomotive driving axles.
• Design features white wheel tyres
• Finely-detailed model with refurbished boiler
• Fine metal wheelsets
• With set of etched signs included
• Retrofittable smoke generator
These former stars of the DRG were generally left in an appalling state following the Second World War - above all in the area of the streamlining cowling. The initial plan was to withdraw them from service. However, a major lack of locomotives meant that the decision was made to refurbish all existing engines. Within the scope of an L4, the remains of the streamlining cowling were removed.
The 01 1062 locomotive put into service in 1940 received its new boiler in 1954. It was renamed as 011 062-7 in 1968, when EDP numbers were introduced. The final years before it was decommissioned, this locomotive was assigned to the Rheine depot, from where it was retired from service in 1973 whilst remaining particularly well-cared for.
- Coupling: NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius: 419 mm
- Flywheel: yes
- Number of driven axles: 6
- Number of axles with traction tyres: 3
- Scale: 294
- Epoch: IV
- Article number: 70052
- Railway Company: DB
- Smoke generator Article number (digital): Seuthe steam unit no. 11
- Motor: 5-pole motor
- Smoke generator retrofittable: yes
- Head light: Both sides of the vehicle are equipped with direction dependent triple headlights.
- Control: 2L - Digital
- Interface: Electrical interface for traction units according to NEM 652 standards with plug-in fixture
- Digital decoder: NEM 652
- Sound: yes
- Length over buffer: 277 mm