Electric locomotive 383 220 of the Budamar Logistics.
• Model exclusively available at ROCO
• For the first time with new, curved door handle
• Used in international goods transport
• Printed with the Chmarošský viaduct
• With detailed roof design
• Free-standing handle rails, in part made from metal
• Switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver's cab lighting in digital mode
• In cooperation with Railcolor Design
Three of the ten new Vectron locomotives leased to Budamar by Rolling Stock Lease already feature a special design. Each locomotive is dedicated to a famous bridge in Slovakia. Bridges were chosen as they are symbols of connectivity and significant landmarks. They are also important architectural structures, which identifies with the company motto "Architects of Logistics".
The Chmarošský viaduct which adorns the 383 220 is located in central Slovakia on a non-electrified line with tourist summer traffic. It bridges a valley with a height of 18 metres and a length of 114 metres.
In addition to Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary, the locomotives are also mainly operated in Germany and Austria as well as throughout Europe.