Steam locomotive class 52 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
Drive on two axles of the tender and via cardan shaft on all five powered axles of the locomotive.
■ Version with original boiler and snow plough
■ Fine spoked metal wheels
■ Drive and coupling rods made of investment cast metal
■ Z21 driver''s cab available
The steam locomotives of the series 52 are the most popular war locomotives of
Europe. A total of 7000 locomotives were built and also delivered to various countries. The Deutsche Reichsbahn also had more than 1.000 machines in its vehicle fleet, which were mainly used to haul heavy goods trains.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 7
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (analog) - Seuthe steam unit no. 10
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe steam unit no. 11