Electric locomotive 1044 030 of the Austrian Federal Railways.
Mold variant !
■ Prototypical implementation of the front end
■ Model in blood orange livery with computer number
■ Model with grey frame and grey roof available for the first time
■ Many extra applied plug-in parts, partly executed in etching technology
■ Use in front of passenger and goods trains within Austria and to Germany
■ With switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver’s cab lighting in digital mode
■ With etched factory plate included
■ Perfectly matches the EC 60/61 Maria Theresia - items 74043, 74044 and 74045
From 1976 to 1995, the ÖBB purchased 217 units of the four-axle thyristor locomotives class 1044. The 5,120 kW locomotives, which reached speeds of up to 160 km/h, shaped the modern image of the ÖBB for many years.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED