Electric locomotive 1142 562 of the Steiermarkbahn.
■ In the current design of the Steiermarkbahn
■ Use in the Austrian and German goods traffic
■ In digital mode with individually switchable headlights or tail lights
Built initially at the stock company Simmering-Graz-Pauker in Graz, the Steiermarkbahn brought two locomotives, class 1142, from the train operating company ESG, back from Germany to their old home in 2018. After an overhaul with new paint, the locomotives, capable of multiple traction, are back in service and reliably perform their duties.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 without close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.