Heavy goods train steam locomotive Ty4-40 of the Polish State Railways.
Drive on two axles of the tender and via cardan shaft on all five powered axles of the locomotive.
■ Wagner smoke deflectors
■ Hauls heavy goods trains on main lines
■ Metal wheels with delicately designed spokes
■ Smoke generator retroffitable
After the Second World War, many class 44 locomotives remained in Poland. They were re-designated Ty 4-1 to Ty 4-132 and served faithfully there, in some cases, until the end of the 1970s.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism at the tender
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe steam unit no. 11
- Number of driven axles - 7
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Flywheel - yes