Diesel locomotive class 2043 of the Austrian Federal Railways.
* "Valousek" Design - model in traffic red livery and agate grey coloured belt
* Perfectly matches the digital railway slewing crane 73036
* Switchable main beam
In the mid-1960s, the ÖBB commissioned a new series of diesel locomotives to replace the steam locomotives 52, 77 and 93. After having built a few prototypes, the Jenbacher Werke finally delivered the 2043 series with a 1500 hp two-stroke diesel engine. In the beginning the locomotive was authorized to run with a top speed of only 100 km / h, but later was allowed to reach 110 km/h. With its 17 t axle weight it was suitable for use also on branch lines.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes