Diesel locomotive 751 229 of the Czech State Railways.
■ Delicately designed model with many extra applied plug-in parts
■ 3rd locomotive series with beaded side walls; reach up to the edge of the roof
■ Light functions based on the CD model
The locomotive received the livery of the prototype locomotive T 478.1002, shown at the International Engineering Fair in Brno in 1965.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.