Diesel locomotive T 478.3089 of the Czechoslovakian State Railways.
■ Model with PluX22 interface and PluX22 sound decoder available for the first time
■ Model with red frame and grey roof
■ Delicately designed model with many extra applied plug-in parts
■ Light functions according to the CSD model
■ With set of etched signs included
The so-called “Brejlovec” “Goggles” was developed and built at the CKD in Prague. The prototypes of the diesel locomotive class T 478.3 were built in 1968. Altogether there were four hundred eight units of the outstanding locomotive built.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.