Electric locomotive 193 774 belonging to Lokomotion.
■ Model of the anniversary locomotive with elaborate printing
■ Features prototypical roof for use as a DAI Vectron
■ Service in international freight transport
■ Free-standing handle rails, in part made from metal
■ With switchable high beams as well as individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver’s cab lighting
For years, Lokomotion and the Rail Traction Company have been renowned for their diverse fleet of “Zebra” locomotives. In October 2021, they celebrated 20 years of successful German-Italian collaboration in freight rail transport. For the occasion, the 193 774 was given a very special paintwork design. The message to be conveyed by the anniversary locomotive was intended to raise awareness of rail freight transport’s contribution towards climate protection.
On 15th October 2001, the first freight train belonging to the company left Munich railway in the direction of Verona, and thus fired the starting gun for its success story. Today, 10-15 trains run daily on a round trip from Verona to Munich and vice-versa.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - 3 headlight, dependent on the direction of travel/2 tail lights, dependent on the direction of travel
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED