Electric locomotive EU46-520 (Vectron MS) of the PKP Cargo.
■ Model with anniversary logo (20 years of PKP Cargo)
■ With a blue roof hood available for the first time
■ Used for the international goods traffic
■ Freestanding handles, partially made of metal
■ With switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver’s cab lighting in digital mode
In September 2015, PKP Cargo purchased 15 Vectron MS locomotives with the option for a further five vehicles. At the beginning of 2019, the company decided to redeem this extended option. They were licensed to run in Poland, Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Hungary. On the occasion of PKP Cargo's 20th anniversary, the hood roofs of the locomotives were foiled in blue.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED