Electric locomotive 475 902 of the Widmer Rail Services (WRS).
■ Model exclusively available at ROCO
■ Sophisticated printing with a silhouette motif
■ For the traffic between Germany and Switzerland
■ With an authentic long rain gutter and highly mounted driver’s cabs for use in Italy
■ Free-standing handles partially made of metal
■ In digital mode, light functions can be switched according to the Swiss model.
With the Vectron locomotives Re 475 901 and 902, Widmer Rail Services put another two multi-system locomotives into operation. The Swiss railway transport company, founded in 2007, in the meanwhile, operates a considerable fleet of electric and diesel locomotives. The Vectron locomotives are equipped for operation in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and the Netherlands (DACHINL).
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Light changeover true to the Swiss original.
- Interior lighting - LED
- Interior lighting - Digital switchable