Electric locomotive 192 103 of the Eisenbahngesellschaft Potsdam mbH (EGP).
■ Model exclusively available at ROCO
■ With elaborate printing in “Dragon” design
■ Use in goods traffic in Germany
■ Free-standing handles, partially made of metal
■ With switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver’s cab lighting in digital mode
■ In cooperation with Railcolor Design
In the new partnership project Silk Roads, the Eisenbahngesellschaft Potsdam mbH (EGP for short) provides rail services in Germany for the Mukran Port Group. The company uses Smartron electric locomotives from Siemens. The container trains are up to 740 metres long. The DBO bahnoperator GmbH is another partner in this project. Since December 2020, the dragon-strong design of the 192 103 sets a clear signal of outstanding successful cooperation.
Smartron and Vectron are registered trademarks of Siemens AG.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED