Electric locomotive 193 878 of the TX-Logistik.
■ Elaborately printed model in flame design exclusively available at ROCO
■ Use in the international goods traffic
■ Free-standing handles partially made of metal
■ With switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver’s cab lighting in digital mode
■ In cooperation with Loc & More
TX Logistik (TXL) replaced the 182 and 189 classes with Vectron locomotives in December 2020 as part of fleet standardisation. That also affected the Flammen-Taurus 182 572. TXL, however, does not let the design entirely disappear and has now put the new Flammen-Vectron 193 878 on the rails with the advertising slogan Wir brennen für was wir tun We burn for what we do.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED