Electric locomotive 193 694 of the LTE Logistik- und Transport-GmbH.
■ Model exclusively available at ROCO
■ Sophisticated printing - moveo ergo sum design
■ Use in the international goods traffic
■ Free-standing handles partially made of metal
■ Delicately designed roof
■ With switchable high beam and individually switchable headlight or tail light and driver’s cab lighting in digital mode
In March 2021, Siemens handed the 193 694 over to LTE as the first of two Vectron multi-current locomotives. They are approved for use in Germany, Austria, Italy, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria and Serbia. Railway enthusiasts also appreciate the company for the successful design of their locomotives.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Interior lighting - Yes
- Interior lighting - LED