Diesel locomotive T 466 2050 of the Czechoslovak State Railways.
• Design of the first series with smooth driver's cab side wall
• Finely detailed model with many separately attached plug-in parts
• Free view through the driver's cab
• Delicately crafted safety railings
• Wheelsets with low wheel flanges
• Driver's cab lighting installed; switchable in digital mode
In the 1970s, the former Czechoslovakian State Railways (CSD) was in great need of powerful diesel freight locomotives for medium-weight shunting and line service. For this purpose, the lighter T 466.2 variant was derived from industrial locomotive type T 448. Starting in 1977, it was manufactured by CKD in Prague in nine construction series (with small differences in each case) with 494 units and was operated by the CSD until 1986.