Electric locomotive class 186 of the Deutsche Bahn.
■ Use in the international goods traffic
■ Many extra applied plug-in parts, partly executed in etching technology
■ Snowplough mounted on the chassis
■ In digital mode with switchable high beam and individually switchable headlights or tail lights
The class 186 is a multi-system locomotive of the second TRAXX generation from Bombardier. The four-system locomotive type F140 MS(2e) is based on the TRAXX F140 AC2 design. With additional equipment for use with direct current networks 1.5 kV (Netherlands, France) and 3 kV (Belgium, Poland, Italy), it was developed from 2004 onwards; provided it had appropriate additional equipment and train safety systems. With a service weight of 85 t, they have a power output of 5,600 kW and can reach a maximum speed of 140 km/h. Most of the 65 DB AG locomotives (DB Cargo, Euro Cargo Rail) operate in Germany, France and Belgium.
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Flywheel - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.