Diesel locomotive series 333 of the Spanish State Railways.
* 4Delicately designed model in green and yellow livery with red buffer beam
* Pilot (cowcatcher) with warning marks
In the 1970s, the RENFE was looking for diesel locomotives for the heavy goods traffic. The choice was quickly made and the RENFE decided for the six-axle diesel locomotives of the 333 series which were built by the companies Macosa, General Motors, Nohab and Alstom. A total of around 90 locomotives were delivered to the RENFE in several series. In the meantime some of the locomotives have already been modernized and, in the course of this, they have also been modified in terms of shape.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 2
- Number of driven axles - 6
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes