Electric locomotive BB 22332 of the French State Railways.
■ Finely detailed model with many separately applied plug-in parts partially designed with etching technology
■ Perforated steps
■ Delicate design of the pantographs
■ In digital mode available with switchable high beam light, parking light and warning light as well as switchable headlights or tail lights
The BB 22200 is a french electric locomotive series which can be used on the DC (1,5 kV) network as well as the AC network (25 kV 50 Hz) of the SNCF. The design of the locomotives with the so-called "nez cassé" ("broken nose") comes from the hand of Frenchman Paul Arzens, who was responsible for the design of several SNCF locomotives at the time. From 1976 until 1986 Alstom built a total of 205 locomotives in six series. Due to the multi-system capabilities and the design as an universal locomotive, the BB 22200 can haul goods and passenger trains on nearly every regular electrically powered line in France.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Flywheel - yes
- Sound - yes
- Interface - Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Head light - Two direction dependent tail lights and dual headlights.
- Additional light function - yes
- Motor - 5-pole motor
- Buffer capacitor - yes