Electric locomotive 103 174 of the German Federal Railway.
• Original design with aprons and buffer panelling
• Short driver's cab
• Switchable headlight/tail light with DIP switch
• Suitable locomotive for TEE "Saphir", item no. 74012
• Z21 driver's cab available!
In the 1960s, the class E 03 was built as the most powerful electric locomotive up to this time. It was intended for use in passenger transport for the German Federal Railways. From 1970 and 1974, a total of 145 of these serial locomotives were built and officially designated as class 103.1 locomotives. In terms of appearance, the 103s are still considered some of the most attractive electric locomotives today. The locomotives up to running number 215 were delivered with diamond pantographs.
- Coupling: NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius: 358 mm
- Flywheel: yes
- Number of driven axles: 6
- Number of axles with traction tyres: 2
- Scale: 294
- Epoch: IV
- Article number: 7500001
- Railway Company: DB
- Motor: 5-pole motor
- Head light: 3 headlight, dependent on the direction of travel/2 tail lights, dependent on the direction of travel
- LED head light: yes
- Additional light function: yes
- Control: DC Analog
- Interface: Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Length over buffer: 224 mm