Electric locomotive 1020 001 of the Austrian Federal Railways.
• Model with metal handle rails and handrails
• Wheelsets with low wheel flanges
• Switchable headlight / tail light with DIP switch
After the end of the WW II, 44 locomotives from the DRG class E 94 were located in Austria. In 1952, the Austrian Federal Railways ordered three more locomotives. The class designation was changed from E 94 to class 1020 in 1954. The class 1020 was used for more than five decades in goods train and ramp service in almost all of Austria.