Electric locomotive 186 295 of the Railpool leased to Lineas.
• Conspicuous design featuring colourful stripes
• Used to haul cross-border goods trains
• Prototypical roof with four roof pantographs
• With separately attached plug-in parts, in part using etching technology
• Enclosed decal with Lineas logo for optional use
• Switchable headlight/tail light with DIP switch
"Lineas", a company based in Belgium, was founded in 2017 as a 100% subsidiary of the National Railway Company of Belgium (SNCB). In the years before, the SNCB operated their logistics sector under diverse brands such as B Cargo, SNCB Logistics or B Logistics.
In 2017, the 186 295 sustained substantial damage due to a collision at a level crossing. In February 2019, they experienced a colourful comeback and have been operated again, also in neighbouring countries.
- Coupling: NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius: 358 mm
- Flywheel: yes
- Number of driven axles: 4
- Number of axles with traction tyres: 1
- Scale: 294
- Epoch: VI
- Article number: 7500011
- Motor: 5-pole motor
- Head light: 3 headlight, dependent on the direction of travel/2 tail lights, dependent on the direction of travel
- LED head light: yes
- Additional light function: yes
- Control: DC Analog
- Interface: Electrical interface for traction units PluX22
- Length over buffer: 217 mm