Steam locomotive 86 261 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft.
New construction 2019!
■ Rich detailing on the model with many separately applied plug-in parts
■ Short cut-out water tank in a welded design
■ Set of elaborately designed metal wheels
■ The model has true to original double headlights
From 1928 to 1943, almost all German locomotive factories delivered this type of locomotive to the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft (altogether 775 locomotives). The 1000-PS locomotives were designed to reach a maximum speed of 70-80 km / h, this meant that they could not only be used in their main application field for "branchlines" but also for main and feeder lines.
- Number of axles with traction tyres - 1
- Number of driven axles - 4
- Coupling - NEM shaft 362 with close coupling mechanism
- Minimum radius - 358 mm
- Smoke generator retrofittable - yes
- Smoke generator Article number (digital) - Seuthe Nr. 11
- Digital decoder - PluX22