Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) electric locomotive, road number 111 137-6. B-B wheel arrangement. Built starting in 1974.
Use: S-Bahn service.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder and sound generator for operation with DCC and Selectrix. It also has a motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The headlights, marker lights, and engine room lighting can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism.
The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel in analog operation.
Length over the buffers 104 mm / 4-1/8".
- Digital sound with many functions.
- Era V
- DCC/ Selectrix decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Triple headlights front and rear
- Lighting with warm white LED?s
- Metal locomotive frame
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers