Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) road diesel locomotive, road number 210 004-8, after removal of the gas turbine and gas turbine exhaust hoods. The locomotive looks as it did around 1979 in the paint scheme ocean blue / ivory. Use: Passenger and freight trains.
The locomotive has a built-in DCC digital decoder and sound generator. The motor has a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LEDs are used for the lighting. The headlights, marker lights, and cab lights can be controlled digitally. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. It also has separately applied grab irons. The headlights and marker lights also change over with the direction of travel in analog operation. Length over the buffers 102 mm / 4".
- Grab irons separately applied.
- Warm white LEDs for lighting.
- Cab lighting.
- Digital sound with many functions.
- Era IV
- DCC decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Lighting with warm white LED’s
- Metal locomotive frame
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers