Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) electric locomotive, road number 146 575-6, for long-distance service. Dual system locomotive from the TRAXX family of locomotives (P 160 AC2). Light gray long-distance paint scheme with "Traffic Red" striping, in the current IC design.
The locomotive has a built-in digital decoder and sound generator for operation with DCC and Selectrix. The motor has a flywheel. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The headlights and marker lights change over with the direction of travel. The locomotive has a close coupler mechanism. The headlights and marker lights, cab lighting, long-distance headlights, and many other light and sound functions can be controlled digitally. The model has 28 functions. Length over the buffers 118 mm / 4-5/8".
This item is being produced as a one-time series
- Warm white LEDs for lighting.
- Headlights and marker lights can be turned off.
- Long-distance headlights and cab lighting can be controlled.
Cars to go with this locomotive can be found under item numbers 15385 and 15386.
- One-time series
- Era VI
- DCC/ Selectrix decoder
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Lighting with warm white LED?s
- Metal locomotive frame
- With NEM coupler pocket and mechanism for close couplers