Prototype: German State Railroad Company, Group Administration Bavaria (DRG), electric locomotive with road number E70 08, 0-8-0 wheel arrangement, built starting in 1913 as EG 507 Halle. Use: Light freight and passenger trains in the greater Munich area.
Model: This is a finely detailed handmade model constructed of brass with a built-in digital decoder for DCC, Selectrix, and conventional operation. It has a can motor with a bell-shaped armature. 4 axles powered. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The signal lamps can also be controlled. The model has numerous prototypical design differences from the EG 507. Length over the buffers 63 mm / 2-1/2".