Prototype: Royal Prussian Railroad Administration (KPEV) class EG 507, 0-8-0 wheel arrangement, built starting in 1913. Use: Light freight and passenger trains in Berlin, Silesia, and Munich.
Model: This is a finely detailed handmade model constructed of brass with a built-in digital decoder for DCC and conventional operation. It has a can motor with a bell-shaped armature. 4 axles powered. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The signal lamps can also be controlled. Length over the buffers 11.5 cm / 4-1/2".