Prototype: Type JT42CWR diesel electric freight locomotive, better known as Class 66. LINEAS Group diesel locomotive. The locomotive looks as it did in 2017.
The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound and light functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered by means of cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights at Locomotive End 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights are off at both ends, the "Double 'A' Light" function is on. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally. The control desk lighting can be controlled digitally. Other light functions such as special switching signs and emergency stop can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has a factory-installed smoke generator. It also has many separately applied details. The locomotive has detailed buffer beams. Brake hoses that can be installed on the locomotive are included. End skirting is included that can also be installed on the buffer beam. Length over the buffers approximately 24.7 cm / 9-3/4".
- New tooling.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Control desk lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Factory-installed smoke generator.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 39062.
- Era VI
- DCC decoder
- Digital decoder with up to 32 digitally controlled functions. The quantity depends on the controller being used.
- Sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Metal locomotive frame and body
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.