Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) type DBpza 682.2 bi-level intermediate car, 2nd class, for long-distance service. Light gray long-distance service paint scheme with "Traffic Red" stripes, in the current IC design. Train route: IC 2035 from Norddeich to Leizpig Hbf. Car position number 3. The car looks as it did in 2016.
The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". The car has high-mounted entries above the trucks. It also has factory-installed LED interior lighting on both levels and operating current-conducting close couplers. The car has lighted train destination signs on the sides. The interior lighting only works in conjunction with the bi-level cab control car and it can be turned on and off in digital operation by means of a decoder in the cab control car. A defined car order is specified to do this. The ends of the car have transparent red marker light inserts. The car has prototypical Görlitz design trucks with separately applied folding steps.
Length over the buffers 28.6 cm / 11-1/4".
- Completely new tooling.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting.
- Interior lighting in the entire car consist can be controlled by means of a decoder in the cab control car.
- Prototypical train route: IC 2035 from Norddeich to Leizpig Hbf.
- A different car number. Car position number 3.
The electric locomotive to go with this car is the class 146.5 and it can also be found in the Trix H0 assortment under item number 22681 to form a prototypical 6-unit train along with the bi-level cars 23248, 23249, 23250, 23251, and 23252.
Running this car on curved bridge ramps may be possible only after appropriate modification of these ramps.
This model can be found in an AC version in the Märklin H0 assortment under item number 43484.
- Era VI
- Built-in interior lighting
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with guide mechanism.
- Scale for the passenger car length 1: 93.5