DISCONTINUED PRODUCT This product is discontinued and no longer available from the manufacturer. We have qty 1 available in stock in our store.
The ROBEL track motor car with patented underfloor drive unit is a sophisticated piece of working equipment, which - due to its considerable pulling power - may well be used for transfer runs to remote rail customers.
- Crane arm without operation - The decoder is a multiprotocol-type supporting DCC, MM and analogue AC-/DC-operation, RailCom capable with integrated power-pack for supplying the locomotive while driving over turnouts or tracks with poor electrical contact tracks with poor electrical contact - Sockets for NEM 362 at both ends - With close-coupling kinematics and attached coupler - With patented pick up shoe
Functions in analogue mode:
- Driving mode forward/reverse
- Warning light and white cab lighting active
- Sound active (volume configurable via CVs)
- Light outputs active
Functions in digital mode:
- Driving forward/reverse
- Functions can be separately switched: Warning beacon, cab lighting, Sound (volume configurable via CVs), signal horn, compressor sound, light
Dimensions: Lob 13,4 x W 3,6 x H 4,8 cm.
Dimensions: 13,4 x W 3,6 x H 4,8 cm