Church Stuttgart-Berg stands in an elevated position above the west bank of the Neckar river. Ancient manuscripts record that the church existed as early as 1235. The new Gothic church which is the basis for the Vollmer kit was built in 1853 -55. The church was destroyed in 1944. The restoration was accomplished in 1954 - 55. Dimensions: L 20 x W 10 x H 26,5 cm. Suitable for item 47759 church staircase Stuttgart-Berg.